• The Lost to Care (BEACON) program works to make contact with HIV+ individuals who have been out of care for 13 months or longer.
• The Linkage to Care program assists newly diagnosed individuals by accompanying them to doctor visits and serving as a support system their first six months.
• Convening a “Life Skills Module” to assist clients in searching for jobs, money management, organizational skills, etc.
• At this time, there are no measurable skills available.
• According to our quarterly reports, people are missing appointments due to forgetfulness, instability in housing, mental health, and substance abuse issues.
• Clients have mentioned that transportation is not always the main barrier. Confidentiality is a huge issue as well as client satisfaction with Ryan White staff and medical providers.