• We strive to create an atmosphere of respect and support.
• Clients are well-educated on the disease and medication adherence.
• Clients receive reminder calls of appointments.
• If a client misses an appointment, they are contacted right away to reschedule.
• Phlebotomist on site has helped clients complete lab work.
• Staff is available to discuss issues that may be preventing a client from staying in care.
• Mental health counselor, support group and referrals to address issues of mental illness, addiction, shame and depression.
• Refer to Home Health OCHD
• Mental Health and addiction on treatment are difficult to access. Waiting lists for care are long.
• Having affordable, stable housing has helped clients remain in care.
• A minor issue: clinic is held only on Tuesday evenings and one Thursday a month.
• Reliable transportation.