• Have begun a texting program for patients aged 21 to 35.
• Instituted a “New Patient” Patient Navigator
• Cross referencing with Ryan White tracking System (Champs) to better determine status of patients lost to care.
• Phone calls and letters now done on the day the patient misses an appointment
• Insurance benefits requiring referrals
• Lack of Transportation Services
• Mental Health diagnosis
• Substance use issues
• Other psychosocial competing priorities….rent, utilities, food
• Copay for privately insured
• Patients may have trouble providing supportive documents for charity care applications