• We identified 63 patients who had been absent from March 13 to April 10, 2012, on which 68% had been bound to treatment, through calls, and new appointments, 10% correspondence were mailed to present service of the clinic and maintain the attention of our patients, 6% was referred to case management for follow-up and new appointments. Only 16% are pending to be contacted.
• Patients provided incorrect personal information or change phone number.
• We identified the person who had the responsibility to call and monitoring the absent of patient, don’t complete the process. For that reason, we established and promote the retention of our patients.
• The phone system of our program has only one line of service. That limits the patient’s calls attendants.
• SIVIF Program is moving in a few months for new facilities service. We expect operate with telephone box complete. With more than one telephone line we provide easy access of our service.